Tuesday will feature an NHL contest between the home favorite Montreal Canadiens (16-35-8, -162 on the moneyline to win) and the Arizona Coyotes (18-36-4, +139 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Canadiens vs. Coyotes Predictions
Canadiens vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Canadiens vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- In the 11 times this season the Canadiens have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 3-8 in those games.
- Montreal has had moneyline odds set at -162 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Canadiens have an implied probability of 61.8% to win.
Canadiens vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- This season, 35 of Montreal’s 59 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 6 goals.
- In Arizona’s 59 games this season, 30 have finished with more goals than Tuesday’s total of 6.
- The Canadiens score 2.53 goals per game, compared to the Coyotes’ average of 2.53, adding up to 0.9 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- The 7.3 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 1.3 more than the over/under for this contest.
Canadiens Team Leaders
- Nicholas Suzuki: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Artturi Lehkonen: 13 goals and 15 assists
- Rem Pitlick: 12 goals and 15 assists
- Samuel Montembeault: 7-12-5 record, .897 save percentage, 91 goals given up
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 25 goals and 31 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 16 goals and 23 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: 10 goals and 26 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 9-22-1 record, .905 save percentage, 105 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.