The Dallas Mavericks (42-26) visit the Brooklyn Nets (35-33) after winning four road games in a row. The Mavericks are favored by only 1.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, March 16, 2022.
Mavericks vs. Nets Predictions
Mavericks vs. Nets Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Dallas has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Dallas’ last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- Over their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 1.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Brooklyn is 5-5 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- Over the last 10 games, the Nets are scoring 118.5 points per game compared to their 111.3 season average.
Mavericks vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Dallas is 38-29-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 21-16-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 23 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Mavericks make 45.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Dallas is 24-10-1 against the spread and 28-7 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Brooklyn has compiled a 29-39-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Nets have gone 11-11-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 36 times out of 69 chances this year.
- The Nets have shot at a 46.9% clip from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points greater than the 45.5% shooting opponents of the Mavericks have averaged.
- Brooklyn is 25-18-1 against the spread and 31-13 overall when it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 8.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (149-for-440)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 50.0 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (77-for-202)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.0 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (135-for-349)
- Dwight Powell: 7.9 PTS, 65.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (102-for-304)
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 28.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (81-for-218)
- Bruce Brown: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.6 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Cameron Thomas: 9.2 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (45-for-165)
- Blake Griffin: 6.4 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (33-for-136)
- James Johnson: 6.0 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (23-for-80)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.