Tuesday’s NHL matchup between the Winnipeg Jets (27-23-10) and the Vegas Golden Knights (32-25-4) at Bell MTS Place in Winnipeg, Manitoba is projected to be a close outing. The Jets have -111 moneyline odds to win against the Golden Knights (-109) in the game, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Jets vs. Golden Knights Predictions
Jets vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Jets vs. Golden Knights Betting Trends
- The Jets have won 51.6% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (16-15).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter, Winnipeg has compiled a 16-15 record (winning 51.6% of its games).
- The Jets have a 52.6% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Jets vs. Golden Knights Over/Under Trends
- Winnipeg and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 35 times this season.
- A total of 35 of Las Vegas’ games have finished with over 6 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (6) is 0.1 less than the combined scoring averages for the Jets (3.02) and Golden Knights (3.08).
- The 6.0 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 0.0 more than the over/under for this contest.
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 37 goals and 32 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 22 goals and 29 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 24 goals and 23 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 20-21-9 record, .908 save percentage, 148 goals conceded
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 25 goals and 22 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 14 goals and 31 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 10-8-3 record, .899 save percentage, 58 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.