Tuesday’s NHL play includes the Vancouver Canucks (29-24-7) hosting the New Jersey Devils (22-32-5) at Rogers Arena. The Devils are underdogs (+135 on the moneyline) against the Canucks (-158) ahead of the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Canucks vs. Devils Predictions
Canucks vs. Devils Betting Odds
Canucks vs. Devils Betting Trends
- The Canucks are 11-8 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Vancouver is 3-1 (victorious in 75.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -158 or shorter.
- The Canucks’ implied moneyline win probability is 61.2% in this matchup.
Canucks vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- This season, Vancouver and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 6 goals 31 times.
- So far this season, 36 games New Jersey has played finished with over 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.8 goals per game, 0.17 less than the total set for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 0.3 less than the 6.3 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 24 goals and 46 assists
- Quinn Hughes: five goals and 43 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 18 goals and 24 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 26-17-3 record, .916 save percentage, 123 goals conceded
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 19 goals and 36 assists
- Jack Hughes: 18 goals and 26 assists
- Nico Hischier: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.