The Toronto Maple Leafs (37-17-5) are favorites when they host the Dallas Stars (32-22-3) on Tuesday, March 15 at 7:00 PM ET. The Maple Leafs are -144 on the moneyline to win, while the Stars have +120 moneyline odds.
Maple Leafs vs. Stars Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Stars Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs are 37-19 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Toronto is 28-16 (victorious in 63.6% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter.
- The Maple Leafs have a 59.0% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Maple Leafs vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponent have combined for more than Tuesday’s total of 6 goals 39 times this season.
- So far this season, 26 games Dallas has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.6 goals per game, 0.61 more than the total for this contest.
- The 6.0 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.0 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 45 goals and 32 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 23 goals and 39 assists
- John Tavares: 19 goals and 36 assists
- Jack Campbell: 24-9-4 record, .914 save percentage, 101 goals given up
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 23 goals and 36 assists
- Jason Robertson: 30 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 26 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 19-8-1 record, .918 save percentage, 67 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.