The Toronto Maple Leafs (37-17-5) are favorites when they host the Dallas Stars (32-22-3) on Tuesday, March 15 at 7:00 PM ET. The Maple Leafs are -144 on the moneyline to win, while the Stars have +120 moneyline odds.
Maple Leafs vs. Stars Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Stars Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs are 37-19 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Toronto is 28-16 (victorious in 63.6% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter.
- The Maple Leafs have a 59.0% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Maple Leafs vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponent have combined for more than Tuesday’s total of 6 goals 39 times this season.
- So far this season, 26 games Dallas has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.6 goals per game, 0.61 more than the total for this contest.
- The 6.0 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.0 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 45 goals and 32 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 23 goals and 39 assists
- John Tavares: 19 goals and 36 assists
- Jack Campbell: 24-9-4 record, .914 save percentage, 101 goals given up
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 23 goals and 36 assists
- Jason Robertson: 30 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 26 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 19-8-1 record, .918 save percentage, 67 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.