Tuesday will feature a projected competitive NHL contest between the Pittsburgh Penguins (36-15-9, -111 on the moneyline to win) and the Nashville Predators (34-21-4, -110 moneyline odds) at 8:00 PM ET.
Penguins vs. Predators Predictions
Penguins vs. Predators Betting Odds
Penguins vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Penguins are 27-16 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Pittsburgh is 27-16 (winning 62.8% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Penguins have an implied probability of 52.6% to win.
Penguins vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- This season, Pittsburgh games have gone over this one’s 6-goal total 34 times.
- This season, 34 of Nashville’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- The over/under for this game (6) is 0.4 less than the combined scoring averages for the Penguins (3.25) and Predators (3.19).
- These two teams concede a combined 5.4 goals per game, 0.6 less than this one’s over/under.
Penguins Team Leaders
- Jake Guentzel: 28 goals and 31 assists
- Sidney Crosby: 20 goals and 38 assists
- Kris Letang: six goals and 45 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 29-12-6 record, .922 save percentage, 107 goals given up
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 17 goals and 49 assists
- Matt Duchene: 31 goals and 28 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 31 goals and 23 assists
- Juuse Saros: 28-18-3 record, .923 save percentage, 118 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.