Tuesday will feature an NHL outing between the home favorite New York Rangers (37-17-5, -217 on the moneyline to win) and the Anaheim Ducks (27-25-10, +178 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Rangers vs. Ducks Predictions
Rangers vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Rangers vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Rangers are 23-7 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- New York has had three games with moneyline odds of -217 or shorter and won them all.
- The Rangers have a 68.5% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
Rangers vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 25 of New York’s 59 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- In Anaheim’s 62 games this season, 32 have finished with more goals than Tuesday’s over/under of 5.5.
- The over/under for this game (5.5) is 0.3 less than the combined scoring averages for the Rangers (2.98) and Ducks (2.84).
- These two teams are allowing a combined 5.7 goals per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 16 goals and 52 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 24 goals and 36 assists
- Adam Fox: eight goals and 50 assists
- Alexandar Georgiev: 7-9-2 record, .893 save percentage, 62 goals conceded
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 29 goals and 22 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 16 goals and 28 assists
- Cam Fowler: six goals and 26 assists
- Anthony Stolarz: 9-6-2 record, .919 save percentage, 50 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.