Tuesday’s NHL play includes the Florida Panthers (40-13-6) visiting the San Jose Sharks (26-25-7) at SAP Center at San Jose. The Sharks are heavy underdogs (+187 on the moneyline) against the Panthers (-228) ahead of the game, which starts at 10:30 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Sharks Predictions
Panthers vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Panthers have been victorious in 37 of their 52 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (71.2%).
- Florida is 14-5 (winning 73.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -228 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Panthers have a 69.5% chance to win.
Panthers vs. Sharks Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent have combined for more than Tuesday’s total of 6.5 goals 37 times this season.
- There have been 23 San Jose games with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.7 goals per game, 0.24 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.5 more than the 6.0 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 18 goals and 65 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 26 goals and 34 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 22 goals and 35 assists
- Spencer Knight: 10-6-3 record, .905 save percentage, 56 goals allowed
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 25 goals and 32 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 25 goals and 21 assists
- Logan Couture: 19 goals and 24 assists
- Adin Hill: 10-11-1 record, .906 save percentage, 61 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.