The Edmonton Oilers (32-23-4) are heavy home favorites (-294 moneyline odds to win) against the Detroit Red Wings (24-28-7, +237 moneyline odds). Tuesday’s outing begins at 9:00 PM ET from Rogers Place.
Oilers vs. Red Wings Predictions
Oilers vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Oilers have gone 25-16 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Edmonton has not played a game with moneyline odds shorter than -294.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 74.6%.
Oilers vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (6.5 goals) 29 times this season.
- This season, 30 of Detroit’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.4 more than the combined scoring averages for the Oilers (3.22) and the Red Wings (2.83).
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.9 goals per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 32 goals and 51 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 39 goals and 42 assists
- Zach Hyman: 19 goals and 18 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 21-9-3 record, .906 save percentage, 99 goals allowed
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 27 goals and 30 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 24 goals and 24 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 18 goals and 27 assists
- Thomas Greiss: 8-10-1 record, .891 save percentage, 68 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.