Tuesday’s NHL games include the Colorado Avalanche (42-13-5) visiting the Los Angeles Kings (33-20-8) at Staples Center. The Kings are heavy underdogs (+167 on the moneyline) against the Avalanche (-201) ahead of the contest, which starts at 10:30 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Kings Predictions
Avalanche vs. Kings Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have been victorious in 41 of their 57 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (71.9%).
- Colorado is 22-5 (victorious in 81.5% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -201 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 66.8%.
Avalanche vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have combined for more than Tuesday’s over/under of 6 goals 39 times this season.
- There have been 27 Los Angeles games with more than 6 goals this season.
- The Avalanche score 3.83 goals per game, compared to the Kings’ average of 2.87, adding up to 0.7 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- This game’s over/under is 0.4 more than the 5.6 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 22 goals and 51 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 28 goals and 41 assists
- Cale Makar: 21 goals and 44 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 28-8-2 record, .922 save percentage, 97 goals allowed
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 15 goals and 36 assists
- Viktor Arvidsson: 18 goals and 20 assists
- Trevor Moore: 11 goals and 26 assists
- Cal Petersen: 16-9-1 record, .900 save percentage, 71 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.