The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-14-6) are favorites when they go on the road against the Vancouver Canucks (29-23-7) on Sunday, March 13 at 10:00 PM ET. The Lightning are -155 on the moneyline to win, while the Canucks have +131 moneyline odds.
Lightning vs. Canucks Predictions
Lightning vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- The Lightning have won 70.0% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (35-15).
- Tampa Bay is 25-8 (victorious in 75.8% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -155 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Lightning have a 60.8% chance to win.
Lightning vs. Canucks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tampa Bay games have gone over this one’s 6-goal over/under 33 times.
- There have been 31 Vancouver games with more than 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.28 more than the over/under for this contest.
- The 5.7 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.3 less than the total set for this contest.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 27 goals and 36 assists
- Victor Hedman: 14 goals and 43 assists
- Alex Killorn: 18 goals and 29 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 30-11-4 record, .917 save percentage, 110 goals allowed
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 23 goals and 46 assists
- Quinn Hughes: five goals and 43 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 18 goals and 24 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 26-16-3 record, .916 save percentage, 121 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.