The Philadelphia Flyers (18-29-10) are favored at home against the Montreal Canadiens (15-35-7) on Sunday, March 13. The Flyers are -146 on the moneyline to win against the Canadiens (+124) in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Flyers vs. Canadiens Predictions
Flyers vs. Canadiens Betting Odds
Flyers vs. Canadiens Betting Trends
- The Flyers have won 54.5% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (6-5).
- Philadelphia is 2-2 (winning 50.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -146 or shorter.
- The Flyers’ implied moneyline win probability is 59.3% in this matchup.
Flyers vs. Canadiens Over/Under Trends
- This season, Philadelphia and its opponent have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 6 goals 30 times.
- A total of 34 of Montreal’s games have finished with more than 6 goals this season.
- The Flyers score 2.53 goals per game, compared to the Canadiens’ average of 2.49, adding up to 1.0 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- The 7.2 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 1.2 more than the total for this contest.
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 21 goals and 22 assists
- Claude Giroux: 17 goals and 23 assists
- Travis Konecny: 10 goals and 24 assists
- Carter Hart: 11-19-6 record, .912 save percentage, 106 goals given up
Canadiens Team Leaders
- Nicholas Suzuki: 13 goals and 27 assists
- Artturi Lehkonen: 13 goals and 15 assists
- Josh Anderson: 15 goals and nine assists
- Samuel Montembeault: 6-12-4 record, .897 save percentage, 85 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.