Sunday’s NHL play includes the New York Islanders (23-24-8) hosting the Anaheim Ducks (27-24-9) at UBS Arena. The Ducks are underdogs (+132 on the moneyline) against the Islanders (-158) ahead of the contest, which begins at 7:30 PM ET.
Islanders vs. Ducks Predictions
Islanders vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Islanders vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Islanders have been victorious in 19 of their 31 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (61.3%).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -158 or shorter, New York has put together a 10-3 record (winning 76.9% of its games).
- The Islanders’ implied moneyline win probability is 61.2% in this game.
Islanders vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 25 of New York’s 55 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- This season, 31 of Anaheim’s games have featured more than 5.5 goals.
- The Islanders score 2.67 goals per game, compared to the Ducks’ average of 2.87, adding up to 0.0 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 5.5.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 5.8 goals per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
Islanders Team Leaders
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 25 assists
- Brock Nelson: 23 goals and 11 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 22 assists
- Semyon Varlamov: 4-12-1 record, .912 save percentage, 50 goals conceded
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 28 goals and 21 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Cam Fowler: six goals and 26 assists
- Anthony Stolarz: 9-6-1 record, .915 save percentage, 49 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.