The Minnesota Timberwolves (39-30) take on the San Antonio Spurs (26-42) as 5.5-point favorites on Monday, March 14, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET.
Timberwolves vs. Spurs Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Minnesota covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- In their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have a points-per-game average 8.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- San Antonio has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- San Antonio’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Spurs have scored 4.2 more points per contest compared to their 112.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Timberwolves vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Minnesota has put together a record of 38-30-1 against the spread this season.
- The Timberwolves are 10-6-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 41 times this season.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 45.3% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points lower than the 46.7% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- In games Minnesota shoots better than 46.7% from the field, it is 23-3 against the spread and 23-3 overall.
- San Antonio has covered the spread 34 times this season (34-34-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Spurs went 16-9 against the spread.
- San Antonio’s games have gone over the total 32 times out of 69 chances this year.
- The Spurs’ 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.5 percentage points higher than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- San Antonio has put together a 23-12 record against the spread and a 19-16 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.2% from the field.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.3 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (122-for-305)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (174-for-503)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.8 PTS, 7.2 AST, 41.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (156-for-449)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.9 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 58.7 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Malik Beasley: 12.5 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (215-for-572)
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 20.7 PTS, 8.4 REB, 9.3 AST, 2.1 STL, 46.4 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (74-for-237)
- Jakob Poeltl: 13.5 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.7 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 16.0 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (120-for-297)
- Devin Vassell: 11.8 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (105-for-304)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 12.1 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (96-for-309)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.