Sunday’s NHL matchup between the Florida Panthers (40-13-5) and the Los Angeles Kings (32-19-8) at Staples Center sees the Panthers as heavy road favorites (-166 moneyline odds to win) against the Kings (+141). The game starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Kings Predictions
Panthers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Panthers have been victorious in 37 of their 51 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (72.5%).
- Florida is 23-6 when it has played with moneyline odds of -166 or shorter (79.3% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Panthers have a 62.4% chance to win.
Panthers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 37 Florida games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- There have been 22 Los Angeles games with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (6.5) is 0.6 less than the combined scoring averages for the Panthers (4.16) and Kings (2.93).
- The 5.7 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.8 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 18 goals and 64 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 26 goals and 33 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 22 goals and 35 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 30-6-3 record, .916 save percentage, 102 goals given up
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 15 goals and 36 assists
- Viktor Arvidsson: 18 goals and 20 assists
- Trevor Moore: 11 goals and 26 assists
- Cal Petersen: 16-8-1 record, .904 save percentage, 66 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.