Sunday will feature an NHL outing between the home favorite St. Louis Blues (33-17-7, -149 on the moneyline to win) and the Winnipeg Jets (26-23-10, +127 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Blues vs. Jets Predictions
Blues vs. Jets Betting Odds
Blues vs. Jets Betting Trends
- The Blues are 25-14 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -149 or shorter, St. Louis is 17-8 (winning 68.0% of the time).
- The Blues have a 59.8% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Blues vs. Jets Over/Under Trends
- St. Louis and its opponent have combined for more than Sunday’s total of 6 goals 32 times this season.
- So far this season, 34 games Winnipeg has played finished with over 6 goals.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.5 less than the combined scoring averages for the Blues (3.49) and Jets (3).
- This game’s total is 0.2 more than the 5.8 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 22 goals and 33 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 19 goals and 30 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 19 goals and 26 assists
- Ville Husso: 14-4-3 record, .930 save percentage, 48 goals conceded
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 36 goals and 30 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 21 goals and 29 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 23 goals and 22 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 19-21-9 record, .908 save percentage, 145 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.