The Pittsburgh Penguins (35-15-9) are home favorites (-130 moneyline odds to win) against the Carolina Hurricanes (40-12-5, +109 moneyline odds). The outing on Sunday starts at 1:00 PM ET from PPG Paints Arena.
Penguins vs. Hurricanes Predictions
Penguins vs. Hurricanes Betting Odds
Penguins vs. Hurricanes Betting Trends
- In the 42 times this season the Penguins have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 26-16 in those games.
- Pittsburgh is 24-13 (victorious in 64.9% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter.
- The Penguins have a 56.5% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
Penguins vs. Hurricanes Over/Under Trends
- Pittsburgh and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 33 times this season.
- A total of 28 of Carolina’s games have ended with more than 6 goals this season.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.6 less than the combined scoring averages for the Penguins (3.24) and Hurricanes (3.37).
- This game’s over/under is 1.1 more than the 4.9 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Penguins Team Leaders
- Jake Guentzel: 28 goals and 31 assists
- Sidney Crosby: 19 goals and 38 assists
- Kris Letang: six goals and 44 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 28-12-6 record, .921 save percentage, 105 goals allowed
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 25 goals and 34 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 23 goals and 28 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 16 goals and 30 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 29-8-2 record, .928 save percentage, 80 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.