Sunday’s NHL action includes the Minnesota Wild (34-19-4) hosting the Nashville Predators (33-20-4) at Xcel Energy Center. The Predators are underdogs (+123 on the moneyline) against the Wild (-145) ahead of the outing, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Predators Predictions
Wild vs. Predators Betting Odds
Wild vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Wild have been victorious in 27 of their 40 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (67.5%).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -145 or shorter, Minnesota is 17-8 (winning 68.0% of the time).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Wild have an implied probability of 59.2% to win.
Wild vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponent have combined for more than Sunday’s over/under of 6 goals 38 times this season.
- A total of 33 of Nashville’s games have ended with more than 6 goals this season.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.8 less than the combined scoring averages for the Wild (3.7) and Predators (3.12).
- This game’s total is 0.1 more than the 5.9 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 30 goals and 43 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 19 goals and 41 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 20 goals and 33 assists
- Kaapo Kahkonen: 12-7-3 record, .913 save percentage, 62 goals allowed
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 15 goals and 46 assists
- Matt Duchene: 29 goals and 25 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 28 goals and 21 assists
- Juuse Saros: 28-17-3 record, .925 save percentage, 113 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.