The Brooklyn Nets (34-33) are favored (by 5.5 points) to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (28-39) on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 224.5.
Nets vs. Knicks Predictions
Nets vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Nets vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 4-6 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Brooklyn games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Nets’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 224.2 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Nets are scoring 2.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- New York has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New York games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- The Knicks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 219.6 points scored. That’s 4.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Knicks have scored 6.9 more points per contest compared to their 105.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 28 times over 67 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Nets went 7-15 against the spread.
- This season, 35 of Brooklyn’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Nets are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 44.4% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- In games Brooklyn shoots better than 44.4% from the field, it is 25-21-1 against the spread and 32-15 overall.
- New York has covered the spread 31 times over 67 games with a set spread.
- The Knicks have an ATS record of 7-14 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, New York’s games have hit the over 34 times.
- This season, New York has a 16-5 record against the spread and a 14-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
Nets vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s total of 224.5 points 30 times this season.
- There have been 19 New York games that have ended with a combined score over 224.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 217.3 points per game, 7.2 points fewer than the total of 224.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 5.7 fewer points than the 218.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Nets have seen a 222.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 11.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (224.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (213.2 points) this season.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.0 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.1 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (77-for-205)
- Patty Mills: 12.5 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (200-for-480)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.5 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Bruce Brown: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.6 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Cameron Thomas: 9.4 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (45-for-165)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 20.4 PTS, 10.0 REB, 5.2 AST, 41.9 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (109-for-346)
- RJ Barrett: 19.2 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (111-for-317)
- Alec Burks: 11.1 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (117-for-302)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.4 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.7 BLK, 76.9 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 14.2 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (192-for-492)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.