The Brooklyn Nets (34-33) are favored (by 5.5 points) to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (28-39) on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 224.5.
Nets vs. Knicks Predictions
Nets vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Nets vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 4-6 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Brooklyn games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Nets’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 224.2 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Nets are scoring 2.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- New York has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New York games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- The Knicks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 219.6 points scored. That’s 4.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Knicks have scored 6.9 more points per contest compared to their 105.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 28 times over 67 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Nets went 7-15 against the spread.
- This season, 35 of Brooklyn’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Nets are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 44.4% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- In games Brooklyn shoots better than 44.4% from the field, it is 25-21-1 against the spread and 32-15 overall.
- New York has covered the spread 31 times over 67 games with a set spread.
- The Knicks have an ATS record of 7-14 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, New York’s games have hit the over 34 times.
- This season, New York has a 16-5 record against the spread and a 14-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
Nets vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s total of 224.5 points 30 times this season.
- There have been 19 New York games that have ended with a combined score over 224.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 217.3 points per game, 7.2 points fewer than the total of 224.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 5.7 fewer points than the 218.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Nets have seen a 222.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 11.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (224.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (213.2 points) this season.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.0 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.1 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (77-for-205)
- Patty Mills: 12.5 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (200-for-480)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.5 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Bruce Brown: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.6 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Cameron Thomas: 9.4 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (45-for-165)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 20.4 PTS, 10.0 REB, 5.2 AST, 41.9 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (109-for-346)
- RJ Barrett: 19.2 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (111-for-317)
- Alec Burks: 11.1 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (117-for-302)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.4 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.7 BLK, 76.9 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 14.2 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (192-for-492)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.