Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (41-26) are 5-point underdogs against Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics (41-27) Sunday, March 13, 2022 at TD Garden. The matchup tips off at 3:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 217.
Celtics vs. Mavericks Predictions
Celtics vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Boston is 8-2 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Celtics’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 219.6 points scored. That’s 2.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 8.0 points higher than their season-long average.
- Dallas has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Dallas’ past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 1.2 more points (218.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Mavericks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 109.4, 2.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Celtics vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Boston is 34-31-3 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 16-16-2.
- Games involving Boston have hit the over 31 times this season.
- The Celtics are shooting 45.7% from the field this season, the same percentage the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Boston is 23-9-2 against the spread and 27-7 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has gone 37-29-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 5-1.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 23 times this season.
- The Mavericks have shot at a 45.6% rate from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 43.1% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- Dallas has compiled a 30-15-1 record against the spread and a 35-11 straight up record in games it shoots better than 43.1% from the field.
Celtics vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (217 points) 30 times this season.
- In Dallas’ 67 games this season, 20 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 217.
- The Celtics average 109.7 points per game against the Mavericks’ 106.8, totaling 0.5 points under the game’s point total of 217.
- This game’s point total is 9.3 fewer points than the 207.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Celtics games is 215.0 points, 2.0 fewer than the over/under of 217 points for this contest.
- Mavericks games have an over/under of 214.9 points this season, 2.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 44.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (185-for-548)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.0 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (131-for-384)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.8 REB, 2.2 BLK, 72.5 FG%
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 45.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (74-for-234)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.8 STL, 41.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (91-for-277)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.1 PTS, 9.3 REB, 8.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (145-for-430)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 50.0 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (75-for-198)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (131-for-342)
- Dwight Powell: 8.0 PTS, 65.5 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- Maxi Kleber: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.9 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (74-for-212)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.