The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-14-6) are favorites when they go on the road against the Edmonton Oilers (31-23-4) on Saturday, March 12 at 10:00 PM ET. The Lightning are -157 on the moneyline to win, while the Oilers have +130 moneyline odds.
Lightning vs. Oilers Predictions
Lightning vs. Oilers Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Oilers Betting Trends
- The Lightning have gone 35-14 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay is 25-8 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter (75.8% win percentage).
- The Lightning’s implied moneyline win probability is 61.1% in this contest.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 27 goals and 36 assists
- Victor Hedman: 14 goals and 43 assists
- Alex Killorn: 18 goals and 29 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 30-11-4 record, .917 save percentage, 110 goals given up
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 30 goals and 51 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 38 goals and 41 assists
- Zach Hyman: 19 goals and 18 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 20-9-3 record, .904 save percentage, 98 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.