The Indiana Pacers (22-45) are underdogs (+5.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (26-41) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 12, 2022 at AT&T Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 235.5.
Spurs vs. Pacers Predictions
Spurs vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- San Antonio is 4-6 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- San Antonio’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Spurs games averaged 4.3 fewer points (231.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Spurs’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 4.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Indiana is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Pacers games averaged 5.4 fewer points (230.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Pacers have a 118.3 points-per-game average, 8.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
Spurs vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- San Antonio is 34-33-1 against the spread this season.
- The Spurs are 5-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, San Antonio’s games have hit the over 32 times out of 68 chances.
- This season, the Spurs have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.5% lower than the 47.3% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have hit.
- San Antonio has a 23-7 record against the spread and a 19-11 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.3% from the field.
- Indiana has compiled a 31-36-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Pacers are 9-6 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Indiana’s games have gone over the total 38 times this season.
- The Pacers are shooting 46.0% from the field, 0.7% lower than the 46.7% the Spurs’ opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana is 15-14 against the spread and 13-16 overall when it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
Spurs vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 19 of San Antonio’s 68 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 235.5 points.
- This season, 21 of Indiana’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 235.5 points.
- The Spurs average 112.6 points per game against the Pacers’ 110.3, totaling 12.6 points under the matchup’s over/under of 235.5.
- The 225.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.8 fewer than the 235.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Spurs games is 223.6 points, 11.9 fewer than the over/under of 235.5 points for this contest.
- Pacers games have an over/under of 219.0 points this season, 16.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 20.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 9.2 AST, 2.0 STL, 46.6 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (73-for-232)
- Jakob Poeltl: 13.3 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 61.9 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 15.8 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (119-for-290)
- Devin Vassell: 11.5 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (101-for-294)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.8 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (91-for-294)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.1 PTS, 6.0 AST, 44.6 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (56-for-176)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Duane Washington Jr.: 8.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (54-for-150)
- Goga Bitadze: 5.4 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.