The Pittsburgh Penguins (34-15-9) have -144 moneyline odds to win when they host a matchup with the Vegas Golden Knights (32-22-4), who have +122 moneyline odds, on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
Penguins vs. Golden Knights Predictions
Penguins vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Penguins vs. Golden Knights Betting Trends
- The Penguins are 25-16 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Pittsburgh is 21-10 (victorious in 67.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Penguins have an implied probability of 59.0% to win.
Penguins vs. Golden Knights Over/Under Trends
- Pittsburgh and its opponent have combined for more than Friday’s total of 6 goals 32 times this season.
- A total of 33 of Las Vegas’ games have finished with more than 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.33 more than the over/under for this contest.
- These two teams concede a combined 5.5 goals per game, 0.5 less than this one’s over/under.
Penguins Team Leaders
- Jake Guentzel: 28 goals and 30 assists
- Sidney Crosby: 19 goals and 37 assists
- Kris Letang: six goals and 43 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 27-12-6 record, .920 save percentage, 103 goals allowed
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 24 goals and 19 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 14 goals and 28 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 10-6-3 record, .900 save percentage, 52 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.