Saturday’s NHL schedule features a likely close contest between the Ottawa Senators (21-31-5, -115 on the moneyline to win) and the Chicago Blackhawks (21-30-8, -105 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Senators vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Senators vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Senators vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- In the six times this season the Senators have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 3-3 in those games.
- Ottawa is 3-3 when it has played with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter (50.0% win percentage).
- The Senators have a 53.5% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 20 goals and 23 assists
- Tim Stutzle: 13 goals and 21 assists
- Drake Batherson: 13 goals and 21 assists
- Anton Forsberg: 13-10-2 record, .921 save percentage, 67 goals allowed
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 19 goals and 45 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 34 goals and 21 assists
- Seth Jones: three goals and 34 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 18-20-4 record, .908 save percentage, 119 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.