The New York Islanders (21-24-8) are favored at home (-124 moneyline odds to win) against the Winnipeg Jets (25-22-10, +103 moneyline odds). The contest on Friday begins at 7:30 PM ET from UBS Arena.
Islanders vs. Jets Predictions
Islanders vs. Jets Betting Odds
Islanders vs. Jets Betting Trends
- In the 30 times this season the Islanders have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 18-12 in those games.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter, New York has put together a 17-9 record (winning 65.4% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Islanders’ implied win probability is 55.4%.
Islanders vs. Jets Over/Under Trends
- This season, New York games have gone over this one’s 6-goal total 24 times.
- A total of 33 of Winnipeg’s games have ended with more than 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 5.6 goals per game, 0.39 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- The 5.8 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.2 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Islanders Team Leaders
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 25 assists
- Brock Nelson: 21 goals and 10 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 20 assists
- Semyon Varlamov: 3-12-1 record, .911 save percentage, 48 goals given up
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 34 goals and 30 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 21 goals and 28 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 23 goals and 22 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 19-20-9 record, .908 save percentage, 141 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.