Saturday’s NHL schedule includes an outing between the favored New Jersey Devils (21-32-5, -137 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Anaheim Ducks (27-24-9, +114 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Devils vs. Ducks Predictions
Devils vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Devils vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Devils have been victorious in nine of their 17 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (52.9%).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -137 or shorter, New Jersey has compiled a 5-3 record (winning 62.5% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Devils have an implied probability of 57.8% to win.
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 19 goals and 36 assists
- Jack Hughes: 18 goals and 26 assists
- Nico Hischier: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 28 goals and 21 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Cam Fowler: six goals and 26 assists
- Anthony Stolarz: 9-6-1 record, .915 save percentage, 49 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.