The Nashville Predators (33-20-4) have -115 moneyline odds to win when they host an expected tight game against the St. Louis Blues (33-17-7), who have -105 odds, on Saturday, March 12 at 12:30 PM ET.
Predators vs. Blues Predictions
Predators vs. Blues Betting Odds
Predators vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Predators are 19-12 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Nashville is 19-9 (victorious in 67.9% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- The Predators’ implied moneyline win probability is 53.5% in this game.
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 15 goals and 46 assists
- Matt Duchene: 29 goals and 25 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 28 goals and 21 assists
- Juuse Saros: 28-17-3 record, .925 save percentage, 113 goals allowed
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 22 goals and 33 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 19 goals and 30 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 19 goals and 26 assists
- Ville Husso: 14-4-3 record, .930 save percentage, 48 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.