Saturday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the Montreal Canadiens (15-35-7) and the Seattle Kraken (17-37-6) at Bell Centre in Montréal, Québec. The Canadiens are -130 on the moneyline to win at home against the Kraken (+108) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Canadiens vs. Kraken Predictions
Canadiens vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Canadiens vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- In the 10 times this season the Canadiens have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 3-7 in those games.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter, Montreal is 2-4 (winning 33.3% of the time).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Canadiens have an implied probability of 56.5% to win.
Canadiens Team Leaders
- Nicholas Suzuki: 13 goals and 27 assists
- Artturi Lehkonen: 13 goals and 15 assists
- Josh Anderson: 15 goals and nine assists
- Samuel Montembeault: 6-12-4 record, .897 save percentage, 85 goals allowed
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 22 goals and 12 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 12 goals and 22 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 15 goals and 19 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 12-25-5 record, .887 save percentage, 128 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.