Friday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the heavily favored Minnesota Wild (33-19-3) and the Columbus Blue Jackets (28-26-3) at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. The Wild are -202 on the moneyline to win on the road against the Blue Jackets (+168) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Wild vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Wild vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Wild are 27-12 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Minnesota is 7-3 (victorious in 70.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -202 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Wild have a 66.9% chance to win.
Wild vs. Blue Jackets Over/Under Trends
- This season, 38 of Minnesota’s 56 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- This season, 42 of Columbus’ games have featured more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 7.0 goals per game, 0.99 more than the total for this contest.
- The 6.8 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.8 more than the total for this contest.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 28 goals and 43 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 17 goals and 40 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 20 goals and 31 assists
- Cam Talbot: 21-12-1 record, .908 save percentage, 99 goals allowed
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Boone Jenner: 23 goals and 21 assists
- Jakub Voracek: three goals and 40 assists
- Patrik Laine: 22 goals and 20 assists
- Joonas Korpisalo: 6-8-0 record, .887 save percentage, 62 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.