The Denver Nuggets (40-27) take the court against the Toronto Raptors (36-30) as 5.5-point favorites on Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 225.
Nuggets vs. Raptors Predictions
Nuggets vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Denver has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Denver’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Nuggets’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 230.8 points scored. That’s 5.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Nuggets’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 7.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Toronto covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Toronto’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 4.0 fewer points (221.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Raptors have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 108.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread 30 times over 67 games with a set spread.
- The Nuggets are 8-16 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 36 times this season.
- The Nuggets make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.3 percentage points higher than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- Denver is 24-16 against the spread and 30-10 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Toronto has covered the spread 36 times over 66 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Raptors have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- Toronto’s games have gone over the total 34 times this year.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.2% from the field, 2.3% lower than the 46.5% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Toronto has a 16-6 record against the spread and a 17-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Raptors Over/Under Trends
- Denver and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 225 points 28 times this season.
- This season, 18 of Toronto’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 225 points.
- The total for the matchup of 225 is 5.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nuggets (111.0 points per game) and the Raptors (108.5 points per game).
- This game’s total is 9.5 fewer points than the 215.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Nuggets games is 5.8 points fewer than the over/under of 225 points in this contest.
- Raptors games have an over/under of 215.3 points this season, 9.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.1 PTS, 13.9 REB, 8.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.1 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (89-for-255)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.5 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (68-for-217)
- Will Barton: 14.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (124-for-347)
- Monte Morris: 13.0 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (104-for-265)
- Jeff Green: 10.4 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (44-for-145)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Pascal Siakam: 21.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.3 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (54-for-159)
- Fred VanVleet: 21.1 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 41.6 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (211-for-530)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.0 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (44-for-144)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 17.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.2 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (167-for-447)
- Chris Boucher: 8.8 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (48-for-166)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.