Saturday’s NHL games include the Dallas Stars (32-21-3) hosting the New York Rangers (36-17-5) at American Airlines Center. The Rangers are underdogs (+107 on the moneyline) against the Stars (-130) ahead of the game, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Stars vs. Rangers Predictions
Stars vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Stars vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Stars are 21-13 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter, Dallas is 16-8 (winning 66.7% of the time).
- The Stars’ implied moneyline win probability is 56.5% in this game.
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 22 goals and 36 assists
- Jason Robertson: 29 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 24 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 19-7-1 record, .922 save percentage, 61 goals allowed
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 15 goals and 48 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 23 goals and 36 assists
- Adam Fox: seven goals and 50 assists
- Alexandar Georgiev: 7-9-2 record, .893 save percentage, 62 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.