The Carolina Hurricanes (40-12-5) are heavily favored at home (-273 moneyline odds to win) against the Philadelphia Flyers (18-29-10, +215 moneyline odds). Saturday’s outing begins at 3:00 PM ET from PNC Arena.
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have been victorious in 33 of their 47 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (70.2%).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -273 or shorter, Carolina has compiled a 7-2 record (winning 77.8% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Hurricanes have a 73.2% chance to win.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 25 goals and 34 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 23 goals and 28 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 16 goals and 30 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 29-8-2 record, .928 save percentage, 80 goals allowed
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 21 goals and 22 assists
- Claude Giroux: 17 goals and 23 assists
- Travis Konecny: 10 goals and 24 assists
- Martin Jones: 7-10-3 record, .897 save percentage, 69 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.