The Calgary Flames (35-15-7) are heavy favorites at home against the Detroit Red Wings (24-27-7) on Saturday, March 12 at 7:00 PM ET. The Flames are -385 on the moneyline to win, while the Red Wings have +290 moneyline odds.
Flames vs. Red Wings Predictions
Flames vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Flames vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Flames have gone 27-15 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Calgary has had moneyline odds of -385 or shorter in only one game this season, and lost.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Flames have a 79.4% chance to win.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 26 goals and 51 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 27 goals and 39 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 29 goals and 32 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 27-11-6 record, .927 save percentage, 94 goals conceded
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 27 goals and 30 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 24 goals and 24 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 18 goals and 27 assists
- Thomas Greiss: 8-9-1 record, .888 save percentage, 65 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.