Saturday’s NHL schedule features an outing between the heavily favored Boston Bruins (35-18-5, -385 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Arizona Coyotes (18-35-4, +290 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Bruins vs. Coyotes Predictions
Bruins vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Bruins vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Bruins have gone 30-13 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Boston has never played a game this season shorter than -385 moneyline odds.
- The Bruins have a 79.4% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
Bruins Team Leaders
- David Pastrnak: 33 goals and 27 assists
- Brad Marchand: 23 goals and 33 assists
- Patrice Bergeron: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Linus Ullmark: 17-9-2 record, .907 save percentage, 79 goals allowed
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 24 goals and 31 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: 10 goals and 26 assists
- Scott Wedgewood: 9-13-3 record, .906 save percentage, 81 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.