Friday’s NHL matchup between the Washington Capitals (31-18-10) and the Vancouver Canucks (29-23-6) at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia is likely to be a competitive outing. The Capitals have -113 moneyline odds to win against the Canucks (-107) in the game, which starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Capitals vs. Canucks Predictions
Capitals vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Capitals vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- In the 40 times this season the Capitals have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 22-18 in those games.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -113 or shorter, Washington is 22-18 (winning 55.0% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Capitals have a 53.1% chance to win.
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 36 goals and 34 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 16 goals and 38 assists
- John Carlson: 10 goals and 37 assists
- Vitek Vanecek: 13-7-5 record, .919 save percentage, 59 goals allowed
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 23 goals and 44 assists
- Quinn Hughes: four goals and 41 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 18 goals and 23 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 26-16-2 record, .916 save percentage, 117 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.