The Miami Heat (44-23) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (38-27) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at FTX Arena, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, March 11, 2022. The Cavaliers are 6-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is 210.
Heat vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Heat vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Heat vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Miami is 7-3 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Miami games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 10.0 more points (220.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Heat are scoring 2.0 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Cleveland has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cavaliers games averaged 4.8 more points (214.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Cavaliers have a 109.4 points-per-game average, 2.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread in a matchup 40 times this season (40-27-1).
- The Heat are 12-9 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 39 times out of 68 chances this season.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.7% higher than the 44.6% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have made.
- Miami has a 35-11 record against the spread and a 38-7 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- Cleveland has covered the spread in a matchup 38 times this season (38-26-1).
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 11-6 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, Cleveland’s games have hit the over 25 times.
- The Cavaliers’ 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- This season, Cleveland has a 28-13-1 record against the spread and a 29-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.3% from the field.
Heat vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 210 points 41 times.
- In Cleveland’s 65 games this season, 35 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 210.
- Together, the two teams combine for 216.3 points per game, 6.3 points more than the point total of 210 for this contest.
- The 208.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.8 fewer than the 210 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Heat have seen a 213.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (213.3 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 47.1 FG%, 19.8 3PT% (17-for-86)
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (141-for-367)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.8 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 53.6 FG%
- Kyle Lowry: 12.9 PTS, 7.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (105-for-297)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.4 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (193-for-522)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Darius Garland: 21.0 PTS, 8.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 48.0 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (135-for-352)
- Evan Mobley: 14.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (20-for-78)
- Kevin Love: 13.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 41.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (140-for-361)
- Cedi Osman: 11.2 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (110-for-305)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.