The Winnipeg Jets (25-22-10) have -114 moneyline odds to win when they hit the road for a projected tight matchup with the New Jersey Devils (21-31-5), who have -106 moneyline odds. The contest on Thursday starts at 7:00 PM ET from Prudential Center.
Jets vs. Devils Predictions
Jets vs. Devils Betting Odds
Jets vs. Devils Betting Trends
- In the 31 times this season the Jets have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 16-15 in those games.
- Winnipeg is 15-13 (victorious in 53.6% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -114 or shorter.
- The Jets’ implied moneyline win probability is 53.3% in this matchup.
Jets vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- A total of 33 Winnipeg games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 6 goals.
- There have been 36 New Jersey games with more than 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.1 goals per game, 0.11 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.6 goals per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 34 goals and 30 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 21 goals and 28 assists
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: 23 goals and 22 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 19-20-9 record, .908 save percentage, 141 goals allowed
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 19 goals and 35 assists
- Jack Hughes: 17 goals and 26 assists
- Nico Hischier: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.