The Vegas Golden Knights (32-22-4) are heavily favored on the road (-225 moneyline odds to win) against the Buffalo Sabres (18-32-8, +183 moneyline odds). Thursday’s contest starts at 7:00 PM ET from KeyBank Center.
Golden Knights vs. Sabres Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Golden Knights vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Golden Knights have won 61.0% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (25-16).
- Las Vegas is 7-3 (victorious in 70.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -225 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Golden Knights have an implied probability of 69.2% to win.
Golden Knights vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- A total of 33 Las Vegas games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- There have been 32 Buffalo games with more than 6 goals this season.
- The Golden Knights score 3.12 goals per game, compared to the Sabres’ average of 2.62, adding up to 0.3 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- The 6.5 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.5 more than the total for this contest.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 24 goals and 19 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 14 goals and 28 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 10-6-3 record, .900 save percentage, 52 goals conceded
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 23 goals and 19 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 23 goals and 18 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: eight goals and 29 assists
- Dustin Tokarski: 5-9-4 record, .902 save percentage, 61 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.