Thursday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the heavily favored Toronto Maple Leafs (37-16-4) and the Arizona Coyotes (17-35-4) at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario. The Maple Leafs are -410 on the moneyline to win at home against the Coyotes (+315) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Maple Leafs vs. Coyotes Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have been victorious in 37 of their 54 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (68.5%).
- Toronto has had moneyline odds of -410 or shorter once this season, and lost.
- The Maple Leafs’ implied moneyline win probability is 80.4% in this contest.
Maple Leafs vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toronto games have gone over this one’s 6.5-goal total 31 times.
- In Arizona’s 56 games this season, 23 have finished with more goals than Thursday’s total of 6.5.
- The Maple Leafs score 3.70 goals per game, compared to the Coyotes’ average of 2.50, adding up to 0.3 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.5 goals per game, 0.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 43 goals and 32 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 23 goals and 39 assists
- John Tavares: 19 goals and 35 assists
- Jack Campbell: 24-9-4 record, .914 save percentage, 101 goals conceded
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 24 goals and 30 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 16 goals and 21 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: 10 goals and 26 assists
- Scott Wedgewood: 8-13-3 record, .907 save percentage, 77 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.