Thursday’s NHL matchup between the Tampa Bay Lightning (37-13-6) and the Calgary Flames (34-15-7) at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta is likely to be a tight contest. The Lightning have -113 moneyline odds to win against the Flames (-107) in the game, which starts at 9:00 PM ET.
Lightning vs. Flames Predictions
Lightning vs. Flames Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Flames Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 35-14 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Tampa Bay is 34-14 when playing with moneyline odds of -113 or shorter (70.8% win percentage).
- The Lightning have a 53.1% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
Lightning vs. Flames Over/Under Trends
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined for more than Thursday’s over/under of 6 goals 33 times this season.
- So far this season, 35 games Calgary has played finished with over 6 goals.
- The Lightning score 3.46 goals per game, compared to the Flames’ average of 3.48, adding up to 0.9 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- This game’s over/under is 0.7 more than the 5.3 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 27 goals and 36 assists
- Victor Hedman: 14 goals and 43 assists
- Alex Killorn: 17 goals and 29 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 30-10-4 record, .918 save percentage, 106 goals given up
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 23 goals and 51 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 27 goals and 38 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 29 goals and 31 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 26-11-6 record, .926 save percentage, 93 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.