The St. Louis Blues (32-17-7) have -127 moneyline odds to win when they host the New York Rangers (36-16-5), who have +106 odds, on Thursday, March 10 at 8:00 PM ET.
Blues vs. Rangers Predictions
Blues vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Blues vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Blues have won 63.2% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (24-14).
- St. Louis is 22-13 when it has played with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter (62.9% win percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Blues have an implied probability of 55.9% to win.
Blues vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- St. Louis and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (5.5 goals) 30 times this season.
- In New York’s 57 games this season, 23 have finished with more goals than Thursday’s total of 5.5.
- These two teams combine for 6.4 goals per game, 0.88 more than the total for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.3 more than the 5.2 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 22 goals and 31 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 19 goals and 29 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 19 goals and 26 assists
- Ville Husso: 13-4-3 record, .930 save percentage, 46 goals given up
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 15 goals and 47 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 23 goals and 36 assists
- Adam Fox: seven goals and 48 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 28-6-3 record, .942 save percentage, 70 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.