The Ottawa Senators (20-31-5) are favored on their home ice against the Seattle Kraken (17-37-5) on Thursday, March 10. The Senators are -124 on the moneyline to win over the Kraken (+103) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Senators vs. Kraken Predictions
Senators vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Senators vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- In the five times this season the Senators have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 2-3 in those games.
- Ottawa is 2-2 when it has played with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter (50.0% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Senators have a 55.4% chance to win.
Senators vs. Kraken Over/Under Trends
- This season, Ottawa and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 6 goals 22 times.
- There have been 36 Seattle games with over 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 5.2 goals per game, 0.83 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 6.8 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 0.8 more than the total for this contest.
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 19 goals and 22 assists
- Drake Batherson: 13 goals and 21 assists
- Tim Stutzle: 13 goals and 20 assists
- Matt Murray: 5-12-2 record, .906 save percentage, 60 goals given up
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 21 goals and 12 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 12 goals and 21 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 15 goals and 18 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 12-25-5 record, .887 save percentage, 128 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.