Thursday will feature an NHL outing between the home favorite New York Islanders (21-24-8, -164 on the moneyline to win) and the Columbus Blue Jackets (28-26-3, +139 moneyline odds) at 7:30 PM ET.
Islanders vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Islanders vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Islanders vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Islanders have been victorious in 17 of their 29 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (58.6%).
- New York is 8-3 when it has played with moneyline odds of -164 or shorter (72.7% win percentage).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Islanders’ implied win probability is 62.1%.
Islanders vs. Blue Jackets Over/Under Trends
- New York and its opponent have combined for more than Thursday’s over/under of 5.5 goals 23 times this season.
- So far this season, 41 games Columbus has played finished with over 5.5 goals.
- The over/under for this game (5.5) is 0.4 less than the combined scoring averages for the Islanders (2.57) and Blue Jackets (3.28).
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.4 goals per game, 0.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
Islanders Team Leaders
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 25 assists
- Brock Nelson: 21 goals and 10 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 20 assists
- Semyon Varlamov: 3-12-1 record, .911 save percentage, 48 goals allowed
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Boone Jenner: 23 goals and 21 assists
- Jakub Voracek: three goals and 40 assists
- Patrik Laine: 22 goals and 20 assists
- Joonas Korpisalo: 6-8-0 record, .887 save percentage, 62 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.