Thursday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the Nashville Predators (32-20-4) and the Anaheim Ducks (27-23-9) at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. The Predators are -191 on the moneyline to win at home against the Ducks (+162) in the game, which starts at 8:00 PM ET.
Predators vs. Ducks Predictions
Predators vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Predators vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Predators are 18-12 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Nashville is 5-2 (victorious in 71.4% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -191 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Predators’ implied win probability is 65.6%.
Predators vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 32 of Nashville’s 56 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- So far this season, 31 games Anaheim has played finished with over 5.5 goals.
- The total for this game (5.5) is 0.5 less than the combined scoring averages for the Predators (3.11) and Ducks (2.90).
- These two teams are allowing a combined 5.8 goals per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 15 goals and 45 assists
- Matt Duchene: 27 goals and 24 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 27 goals and 19 assists
- Juuse Saros: 27-17-3 record, .924 save percentage, 112 goals given up
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 28 goals and 21 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 16 goals and 27 assists
- Cam Fowler: six goals and 26 assists
- Anthony Stolarz: 9-6-1 record, .915 save percentage, 49 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.