The Los Angeles Kings (32-19-7) are heavily favored (-227 moneyline odds to win) when they host a matchup with the San Jose Sharks (24-25-7), who have +184 moneyline odds, on Thursday at 10:30 PM ET.
Kings vs. Sharks Predictions
Kings vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Kings vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Kings have won 78.3% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (18-5).
- Los Angeles has had moneyline odds set at -227 or shorter in only one game this season, and lost.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Kings’ implied win probability is 69.4%.
Kings vs. Sharks Over/Under Trends
- Los Angeles and its opponent have combined for more than Thursday’s total of 5.5 goals 26 times this season.
- There have been 22 San Jose games with more than 5.5 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (5.5) is 0.0 more than the combined scoring averages for the Kings (2.93) and the Sharks (2.55).
- This game’s total is 0.4 less than the 5.9 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 15 goals and 36 assists
- Viktor Arvidsson: 18 goals and 20 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 25 goals and 11 assists
- Cal Petersen: 16-8-1 record, .904 save percentage, 66 goals conceded
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 24 goals and 30 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 22 goals and 20 assists
- Logan Couture: 19 goals and 22 assists
- James Reimer: 15-12-5 record, .916 save percentage, 88 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.