The Florida Panthers (39-13-5) are big favorites (-377 moneyline odds to win) when they host a game against the Philadelphia Flyers (18-28-10), who have +293 moneyline odds, on Thursday at 7:00 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Flyers Predictions
Panthers vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Panthers have gone 36-14 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -377 or shorter, Florida is 4-1 (winning 80.0% of the time).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Panthers have an implied probability of 79.0% to win.
Panthers vs. Flyers Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent have combined for more than Thursday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 36 times this season.
- A total of 27 of Philadelphia’s games have ended with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- The Panthers score 4.12 goals per game, compared to the Flyers’ average of 2.52, adding up to 0.1 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 6.3 goals per game, 0.2 less than this one’s over/under.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 18 goals and 60 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 26 goals and 31 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 19 goals and 35 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 29-6-3 record, .916 save percentage, 99 goals conceded
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 20 goals and 22 assists
- Claude Giroux: 17 goals and 22 assists
- Travis Konecny: nine goals and 24 assists
- Carter Hart: 11-18-6 record, .913 save percentage, 101 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.