Wednesday’s NHL matchup between the Edmonton Oilers (30-23-4) and the Washington Capitals (30-18-9) at Rogers Place sees the Oilers favored at home (-129 moneyline odds to win) against the Capitals (+108). The game begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Capitals Predictions
Oilers vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Capitals Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 60.0% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (24-16).
- Edmonton is 18-12 (victorious in 60.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -129 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 56.3%.
Oilers vs. Capitals Over/Under Trends
- This season, Edmonton and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 6.5 goals 28 times.
- A total of 28 of Washington’s games have finished with over 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.4 goals per game, 0.1 less than the total set for this contest.
- These two teams allow a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.6 less than this one’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Leon Draisaitl: 38 goals and 41 assists
- Connor McDavid: 29 goals and 50 assists
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins: seven goals and 30 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 19-9-3 record, .904 save percentage, 95 goals conceded
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 34 goals and 34 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 16 goals and 36 assists
- John Carlson: 10 goals and 35 assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 17-9-3 record, .901 save percentage, 83 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.