Thursday’s NHL matchup between the Boston Bruins (34-18-5) and the Chicago Blackhawks (21-29-8) at TD Garden sees the Bruins as heavy home favorites (-264 moneyline odds to win) against the Blackhawks (+213). The game starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Bruins vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Bruins vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Bruins vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Bruins have gone 29-13 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Boston has won all nine games when it played with moneyline odds of -264 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Bruins’ implied win probability is 72.5%.
Bruins vs. Blackhawks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston games have gone over this one’s 5.5-goal total 30 times.
- A total of 33 of Chicago’s games have ended with over 5.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 5.5 goals per game, the same as the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.7 less than the 6.2 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Bruins Team Leaders
- David Pastrnak: 31 goals and 26 assists
- Brad Marchand: 23 goals and 32 assists
- Patrice Bergeron: 16 goals and 26 assists
- Linus Ullmark: 17-9-2 record, .907 save percentage, 79 goals conceded
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 19 goals and 44 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 33 goals and 20 assists
- Seth Jones: three goals and 34 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 18-20-4 record, .908 save percentage, 119 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.