The Toronto Maple Leafs (35-16-4) are heavy favorites at home against the Seattle Kraken (17-36-5) on Tuesday, March 8 at 7:30 PM ET. The Maple Leafs are -271 on the moneyline to win, while the Kraken have +219 moneyline odds.
Maple Leafs vs. Kraken Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have been victorious in 36 of their 53 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (67.9%).
- Toronto is 5-4 (winning 55.6% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -271 or shorter.
- The Maple Leafs’ implied moneyline win probability is 73.0% in this contest.
Maple Leafs vs. Kraken Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponent have combined for more than Tuesday’s total of 6.5 goals 30 times this season.
- This season, 28 of Seattle’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.2 goals per game, 0.33 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- This game’s over/under equals the 6.5 goals per game these two teams allow combined.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 39 goals and 31 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 21 goals and 37 assists
- John Tavares: 18 goals and 34 assists
- Jack Campbell: 23-9-4 record, .915 save percentage, 97 goals conceded
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 21 goals and 12 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 15 goals and 17 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 12 goals and 20 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 12-24-5 record, .888 save percentage, 123 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.