The Toronto Maple Leafs (35-16-4) are heavy favorites at home against the Seattle Kraken (17-36-5) on Tuesday, March 8 at 7:30 PM ET. The Maple Leafs are -271 on the moneyline to win, while the Kraken have +219 moneyline odds.
Maple Leafs vs. Kraken Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have been victorious in 36 of their 53 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (67.9%).
- Toronto is 5-4 (winning 55.6% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -271 or shorter.
- The Maple Leafs’ implied moneyline win probability is 73.0% in this contest.
Maple Leafs vs. Kraken Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponent have combined for more than Tuesday’s total of 6.5 goals 30 times this season.
- This season, 28 of Seattle’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.2 goals per game, 0.33 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- This game’s over/under equals the 6.5 goals per game these two teams allow combined.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 39 goals and 31 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 21 goals and 37 assists
- John Tavares: 18 goals and 34 assists
- Jack Campbell: 23-9-4 record, .915 save percentage, 97 goals conceded
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 21 goals and 12 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 15 goals and 17 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 12 goals and 20 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 12-24-5 record, .888 save percentage, 123 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.