Pacific Division foes square off when the Los Angeles Clippers (34-33) host the Washington Wizards (29-34) at Staples Center, tipping off at 10:30 PM ET on Wednesday, March 9, 2022. The Wizards are 4.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 220.
Clippers vs. Wizards Predictions
Clippers vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Clippers games averaged 2.7 more points (222.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Clippers have a points-per-game average 2.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Washington is 5-5 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Washington games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Wizards’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 220.3 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wizards have scored 7.2 more points per contest compared to their 108.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Clippers vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 32 times over 67 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Clippers are 7-12 against the spread.
- Los Angeles games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 31 times this season.
- The Clippers make 45.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (45.8%).
- Los Angeles is 21-10-1 against the spread and 22-10 overall when it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- Washington is 25-37-1 against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 7-11 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Washington have hit the over 33 times this season.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.8% from the field, 2.2% higher than the 44.6% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington has put together a 22-20-1 record against the spread and a 25-18 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.6% from the field.
Clippers vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (220 points) 29 times this season.
- This season, 32 games Washington played finished with a combined score over 220 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 214.9 points per game, 5.1 points fewer than the point total of 220 for this matchup.
- The 218.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.7 fewer than the 220 over/under in this contest.
- The Clippers have seen a 217.5 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (220 points) and the average total points bet in Wizards’ games (217.4 points) this season.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.7 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (140-for-429)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 65.0 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.5 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (63-for-170)
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Luke Kennard: 11.4 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 45.0 3PT% (150-for-333)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 17.2 PTS, 8.7 REB, 45.6 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (116-for-339)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (124-for-315)
- Deni Avdija: 7.7 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (56-for-179)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 68.4 FG%
- Raul Neto: 8.0 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (29-for-103)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.